Decisive, Rapid, Flexible Lending Solutions
Fidelis Private Fund offers borrowers a flexible alternative to conventional lending institutions. We specialize in fast and creative financing to transition properties and add value, so the borrower at the end of the loan term is in a position to either sell or refinance with a conventional lender.
Developers and borrowers value the opportunity to talk directly to the decision maker, the President of the fund, and get an immediate evaluation and a quick decision on how we can help make their requests happen. The President enjoys a reputation for credibility and trustworthiness in treating people with respect and following through on his word.
Our objective is to generate relationships, not just transactions. We want to help borrowers achieve their financial goals as quick as possible, at competitive pricing, and generate a long term relationship of trust. This allows for future borrower opportunities to be financed faster, more easily and with a mutual sense of purpose.
One Stop Lending
We have the expertise and the relationships to facilitate most real estate financing needs.We know that not every client request is a fit for Fidelis Private Fund; however, we will help our clients find the right financing to accomplish their goals, regardless if we fund the loan directly or not. So whether it’s debt or equity that is needed, our commitment is to help our clients accomplish their requests, establish a long term relationship, and to make FPF a one-stop destination for your real estate financing needs.
Our business model is built on relationships. We believe our clients’ complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
- Short-term loans primarily in California.
- $100,000 to $2,000,000
- Secured by a variety of commercial and residential investment real property.
- Interest only, 1- 3-year terms, 1-2 pts. fixed rates up to two years starting in the 8% range
- No prepayment penalty options.
- Maximum LTC ratio of 70 – 80%
- Maximum LTV ratio of 60 – 75%
- Debt service coverage as low as breakeven for value-add properties
- Creative, common-sense underwriting.
- Timing – close a loan in a matter of days
- Borrower deals directly with the decision maker
- Holdbacks, release prices, and extensions are creative ways we use to structure loans to meet the needs of the borrower.
- Cash-out refinances
- Cross-collateral for increased leverage
- No interest charged on undisbursed balances
- No prepayment penalty option
- No formal appraisal usually required
- Brokers welcome and protected
- Bridge Lending
- Construction Financing/ Fix and Flip / Ground-Up / Major Rehab.
- Mini-Permanent Financing
- 1st Trust Deeds (2nd Trust Deeds on an exception basis only)
- Commercial Income Properties
- Residential Investment Properties (Non-owner occupied only)
- Improved Land (exception basis only)
- Mixed-Use Properties
Geographical lending area is primarily California with a focus on San Diego County (will consider going outside California on an exception basis)